What does being a good global citizen mean to you?
Wondering what all the buzz is about surrounding this single question? Celebrities, leaders, students, and the public are all speaking-up and making their voices heard for ProjectExplorer.org’s Good Global Citizen project. And, we want to hear from you.
How to join the conversation
- Create a video answering the question: What does being a good global citizen mean to you?
- Upload your video to ProjectExplorer.org’s Good Global Citizen network.
- Share your thoughts with the world!
Who’s taking part in this worldwide dialogue?
- Aaron Lazar - Broadway Actor
- Allison Janney - Emmy Award Winning Actress
- Andrew Zimmern - Chef, Writer, and Host of Andrew Zimmern’s Bizarre World
- Anthony Bourdain - Chef, Writer, and Host of No Reservations
- Archbishop Desmond Tutu - Nobel Peace Prize Recipient
- Baaba Maal - Senegalese Musician
- Ben Ball - Political Officer at the US Embassy in Amman
- Dhani Jones - NFL Linebacker and Host of Dhani Tackles the Globe
- Dulé Hill - Actor and Dancer
- Dylan Lauren - Owner, Dylan’s Candy Bar
- Eric Ripert - Chef and Host of Avec Eric
- Glenn Howerton - Actor
- Greg Marinovich - Pulitzer Prize Winning South African Photojournalist
- James Fowler - Co-Author of Connected
- Linus Roache - Actor
- Lynn Nottage - Pulitzer Prize Winning Playwright
- Marcus Samuelsson - Chef and Restauranteur
- Nadia Neophytou - South African Entertainment Journalist
- Pat Kiernan - NY1 News Anchor
- Russell Simmons - Chairman & CEO, Rush Communications
- Scott Harrison - Founder, charity: water
- William K. - Age 8, Student & Founder of Legos for Africa
- Ziggy Marley - Grammy Award Winning Jamaican Musician
- Students from the 52nd Street Theatre Project, NYC
- Students from School of the Blessed Sacrament, NYC
- Students from School Mpontsheng Secondary School in Katlehong, South Africa
- Students from the UNRWA School at Jabal Hussein Camp in Amman, Jordan
- ...and many more people of all ages from around the globe!